DC IS A PROUD COMMUNITY SPORT PARTNER OF KIDSPORT http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/alberta/
Calgary’s Dance Studio, DC Dance Club is proud to be awarded Top Studio in 2017 ….Thank you Calgary!
Awards received for 2017:
We work together with children in small groups in an interactive and gently structured class to achieve the following:
- Improve flexibility, coordination, and endurance.
- Improve balance and rhythm.
- Learn in an encouraging environment.
- Importance of following directions.
- Enhance self-esteem and self-expression.
- Develop strong mental discipline and focus.
- Learn dance etiquette and poise.
- Great for both boys and girls.
- Age appropriate.
- Fun and challenging.
- Two Dance Showcases per year (youth, adult encourage to participate, but do not have to)
6:00-7:00pm – Teen Latin and Ballroom
10:45-11:30am Little Tots Hip hop/Breakdance
Special Needs Classes
10:00-10:45am – Special Needs HipHop/Breakdance
2:30-3:25pm – Hip Hop & Breakdance 6-10yrs
3:30-4:15pm – Teen Hip Hop Elements for Breakdance
4:15-5:00pm – Teen Breakdance
10:00-10:45am – Little Tots Ballet
10:45-11:30pm – Youth Beginner Ballet
11:30-12:30pm – Youth Beginner Contemporary
2:00pm-3:00pm Special Needs 8 weeks
Call to register today, click on calendar above go to log in and sign up on line to classes!
Meet new friends and get fit all while having fun!
DC Dance Club – Teaching in School programs start from $7.00-$15.00 per child call for details – call for details 403-228-2646
*Please see DC Dance Club policies for more information
*prices subject to change without notice, no refunds, credit only